Would you like to be a mentor for the Smashing Girls program?
Without a doubt all of our mentors from last year reported that they felt like they got as much if not more out of the program than the girls. Magic happens when you can see the difference you can make in a young girl’s life!
You do not need to be a good golfer to be a good mentor. A willingness to share your life experience and time with a girl who would never be exposed to golf is what matters the most. By mentoring good sportsmanship, the ability to laugh off a bad shot and helping these girls become more comfortable with interacting with adults, you will be making a huge difference in their lives.
Time Commitment: 14 hours
- Mentor training (1 hour)
- Accompany your mentee for her golf lessons (4 hours- May/June- Sat pm)
- 2 rounds of nine holes each with your mentee (4 hours – June)
- 1 round at a Smashing Nines event with your mentee (June or July – 5 hours)
Financial Commitment: $165
- 2 rounds of nine holes of golf ($20 per round – girls are free)
- Smashing Nines event ($125)
Please fill out this form if you would like to be a mentor. Mentors don’t have to be good golfers, they just have to be able to handle hitting bad shots!